Sunday 2 August 2015

We got married :-)

 Sorry for the radio silence - I've been busy getting married and going on our honeymoon in the last few weeks, it's been pretty hectic! Everyone says how quickly it goes by and they're so right, the day feels like it happened in a heartbeat.

  I don't have much to say other than it was absolutely perfect for us and we wouldn't have changed a thing, so I'll let some pics do the talking:














I've got a couple of other wedding and honeymoon posts planned so keep an eye out for these!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation and best of luck for you future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You looked beautiful on your special day and what a gorgeous cake too!

    Paula ♥ | http://www.la-vida-fresa.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Paula, I wish we'd got more pics of the cake. It tasted so good as well - vanilla sponge, chocolate orange sponge, lemon sponge and strawberry tiers....mmm!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...