Tuesday 28 October 2014

A quick review for a quick product - Pretty Twist & Out Instant Nail Varnish Remover


I got this as a bit of a "stocking filler" type of present but didn't use it until I didn't have any other option and had used up my other removers - I've used this type of remover before where you dip your finger into the middle of an acetone sponge in the pot, twist and it removes your polish.  Except sometimes they don't and it's frustrating!

However, this remover has pleasantly surprised me as it works really well.  Even glitter is removed easily and quickly.  I don't know how long this is going to last and be effective for but definitely worth having in for polish removal situations (especially if you're on the go).  I'd definitely buy this in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...