Wednesday 19 February 2014

#NOTD Essie Ballet Slippers with Models Own Pink Paradise and Essie Matte About You Topcoat


Today's #NOTD is Essie Ballet Slippers (reviewed here) - it's a bit whiter than I'd like so I added Models Own Pink Paradise, a pink toned flakie polish (also reviewed here) to pink it up a bit.  I thought it was a bit too girly so I added Essie Matte About You, a matte topcoat to flatten it out.


It looks like icing paste now!  This was one of those polishes that I can't stop looking at on my nails!

3 comments:

  1. I love this combination. I like Models Own but wasn't going to get the flake polishes, I think they definitely look way better on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi every one thanks for share
    that's really amazing blog i like your work out



    Become a ballet instructor | Where can I go to a ballet fitness class

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...