Monday 6 January 2014

House of Holland by Elegant Touch Zig Zag Stardust False Nails


Another nail post!  I bought these during a particularly stressful bout of Christmas shopping and I don't really know what I was thinking...I definitely do love my nail art and neon nails but these are too bright even for me.  I can't ever see myself wearing these out and about.


I kind of wish these were a bit pointier too.  There's also another design with green and yellow neon that wouldn't fit on any of my nails (it was my least favourite one anyway), I probably like the one on my thumb nail and pinkie nails the best.

These don't feel as plasticky as other false nails that I've worn, initially I thought it was just the design that was overlaid on it in paper or something but I think it's just the actual nail, they feel quite thin and papery.  I don't think that's a bad thing in terms of look and they're definitely not flimsy, they're just different.  These come with glue and a nail file, the Elegant Touch glue it comes with is amazing!

Available for £8.99 from Boots.com* - there are loads of other designs on there that they didn't have in my local Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...