Monday 9 December 2013

Weleda goes crackers this Christmas!


I was sent this and I just think it's such a fab stocking filler, especially when Skin Food is such a fab winter product!  It comes in gorgeous cracker packaging which you open up to reveal.....


I love Weleda Skin Food, it's so nourishing and moisturising, especially when your skin's suffering from that annoying mix of central heating and cold weather outside!  Available from £3.50 from Weleda , it comes in a range of other products too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi , how're you?Hope you’re doing well.Your blog is amazing !Would you mind check out my blog too?I would really appreaciate if you follow me as im new and im trying to make an audience (I’ve already followed you)..Thank you in advance for your time hope to see you soon ....
    Afashionistastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations Casey, and Daisy is just too adorable :) free online coupons code

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...interesting. I have not tried any weleda products but I have heard so many good thing about this brand. I'll check on them....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...