Tuesday 26 November 2013

Debenhams Christmas Flowers - gorgeous bouquets with a festive feel! Plus exclusive discount code.


I'm sure I've said this before but I absolutely love cut flowers and occasionally treat myself to the odd bouquet or two so I was ridiculously pleased to receive this absolutely gorgeous bunch from Debenhams Flowers.

They're actually kind of different to what I'd choose for myself, I usually prefer brighter, more contemporary flowers but I've actually really surprised myself by actually loving the mix of deep red roses, pink carnations, pink/white lilies, red berries and gold painted leaves.  I think it's really pretty and looks very festive and traditional.  They'd make a totally gorgeous present or a treat for someone and the Debenhams Flowers Christmas shop actually has other gifts too like wine, hampers and personalised items.

The flowers are amazing quality too, they were really fresh on arrival and the lillies were just starting to open, they've fully opened up now and look so pretty.  I love the berries and gold leaves that are in with the flowers, they're what makes it look so Christmassy I think.  They come well packaged in a sturdy box with a water soaked sponge type thing that the flowers are sat in so they don't dry out and of course you can include a personal message in with them.

All in all I think this is a fab gift and I'd be really pleased if someone got me this (hint hint ahem).  You can check out the full range at http://www.debenhamsflowers.com/christmas.  Debenhams Flowers are also offering £5 off all gifts until 21st December 2013 with the code XMASBLOG.

1 comment:

  1. This rare, fall blooming farinaceous plant is additional ordinarily known as the Saffron Bulb or Saffron Crocus! It begins blooming in Gregorian calendar month and continues through October! The purple flowers have deep purple veining! It's orange-red stigmas square measure the supply of saffron, the worlds costliest spice! Plant fully sun or partial shade and well-drained soil. It grows 3-5in. tall. Hardy in Zones 5-9. In cooler regions the saffron may be full-grown in containers. you'll be able to harvest the saffron once the flowers square measure blooming. Hit's is one amongst the few corporations that supply this rare bulb to the agriculture public.
    Wedding Flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...