Thursday 3 October 2013

Jilali Argan Oil


I didn't get too wrapped up in the Argan oil revolution of the last few years as there was quite a bit on confusion about the percentage of Argan oil certain products had in them and it kind of put me off.  I kept meaning to try it but never did really.

I was sent this pure Argan oil to review by Jilali and I have to say, I'm really impressed and I might actually become an Argan oil convert!  I've used this on both my hair and skin.  It feels really nourishing and moisturising without feeling greasy.  A little goes a long way as it absorbs really well and it's so easy to use. I'm a sucker for a multiuse product!  It doesn't have a strong or distinct smell, it's just quite neutral and pleasant.

The packaging is quite no-nonsense but it's practical and has a pump dispenser rather than messing around trying to pour oil out of a bottle.  Overall I feel like this is a great alternative to greasy body oils and serums - would definitely try this again in future.

You can find Jilali Pure Argan Oil here.


6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...interesting. This seems like a great product to try out. I love argan oils for they make my skin and hair smooth and supple. I will def check on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an argan oil shampoo, which works really well, but i'm thinking of changing to a serum as well as the shampoo, so I will probably try this product out. Nice blog! xx

    http://stephannief.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems a good product! my mother will love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Informative and detailed article about Argan Oil UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...