Sunday 15 September 2013

New perfumes - YSL Manifesto and Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose

I was lucky enough to get, not one, but two new perfumes for my birthday last week and I really like both of them.

YSL Manifesto
I fancied this perfume for ages but always had something else to buy so I asked subtly hinted for it as a gift idea and luckily I got.  I love the packaging on this (even the box it comes in and the lid), it's all very opulent and typically YSL, great on your dressing table.

Described as a "woody floriental scent with blackcurrant, white flowers and a blend of vanilla and woods."  I'd agree with this really, to me this is a sweet fruity, floral which isn't too sickly or overpowering. The fragrance lasts really well and you don't need to spray loads on which I always think is a good quality for an expensive perfume.

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose
This was one a total surprise but I really like it!  I can be a bit of a fusspot with perfumes but the person who bought me this obviously knows me well.  The packaging is pretty and looks fresh and clean, which I think is a good reflection of the scent.  Another pretty addition to my dressing table!


The scent is apparently a fresher version of the original Emporio Armani Diamonds (which I haven't smelled).  This has a hint of fruity sweetness too but is a bit lighter than YSL Manifesto, again it has topnotes of blackcurrant and some woody basenotes but these two pefumes don't really smell alike at all.

I'm really pleased with both of these perfumes and I'd recommend that if you're looking for a new perfume you check these two out - especially if you like fruity or sweet scents that aren't at all sickly.  Both are available from feelunique.com*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...