Sunday 22 September 2013

Glo Minerals Carnival Queen Collection - Lipstick in Siren

Glo Minerals is a mineral makeup brand that I haven't come across before, possibly because I'm not a huge fan of mineral foundation and concealer.  Siren is part of their Carnival Collection.  I'd describe Siren as a dark coral lipstick that veers towards red.  It isn't necessarily the sort of colour I'd usually go for, I tend to wear more pinks and true reds - I might occassionally wear a nude or a more orange type of coral colour.  I sound really boring actually don't I!

The packaging on this is pretty nice, I like the silver lipstick packaging and as it's a standard size it fits easily in your bag etc.  The actual box got a bit beaten up in my handbag so sorry about it looking a bit worse for wear in the pictures.


The pigment on this is really good and the colour is definitely well represented by the colour you see in the lipstick bullet.  It's not at all drying not is it so glossy that it just slides off the lips, it does last quite well and even after eating and drinking there's still colour left behind.


For me this is more of a night-out-with-a-tan-on colour as it really contrasts against my natural skin colour - I'm not that brave.  I would be great on someone with more olive or darker skin than mine.  Overall I was really pleased with this lipstick and I'd definitely look to try some of the other colours out.  The lipstick range is available from http://www.glo-minerals.com/.

2 comments:

  1. I love this "lip stick" and will use it in makeup too :) , Thanks - Mobile Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this mineral brand before. The finish looks good though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...