Thursday 15 August 2013

Shine On Original Conditioning Hair Glaze Review



I've been intrigued by this product for quite a while as blonde hair doesn't generally look as shiny as dark hair because of the way light reflects off it. I finally remembered to buy this and decided to try it out after my holiday because chances are my hair would be in need of a bit of TLC.  It's suitable for all hair types, including coloured hair. It also includes collagen and "diamond" clear mollecules.

Be warned, it's not something you can just slap on on the shower, leave on for a few mins and then rinse. You use the included pre cleanse twice, then mix two solutions together which you leave on for 20 minutes before applying a little bit right at the end before rinsing thoroughly.  I'd set aside at least half an hour to use this.  I blowdried and straightened my hair after using as recommended.

It didn't really give the Middleton-esque mirror shine that I was secretly hoping for but it did give some shine and the condition felt lovely, despite the fact that after using the pre cleanse and rinsing off the whole thing my hair felt really dry and awful. It combed through just fine though. The condition does feel really soft and smooth but I do wonder if I've just put loads of silicone in my hair!  A couple of people have said that my colour's looking really nice at the moment and I've washed my hair a couple of times since using this so perhaps it does last though I can't say I've noticed it looking hugely really.

Overall I did like this and I'd use it again if I could buy it for significantly less. It's too expensive for what it is and I don't think the results justify the price (or possibly even the amount of effort  involved in the process).
 
If you want to try this out, it's available from Boots.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...