Friday 25 January 2013

Illamasqua Nail Duo - Viridian & Glitterati

 
 
I bought this duo in the Illamasqua sale for £15.50, basically because I wanted Glitterati and I couldn't get hold of it on its own. I'm not really into green at all whether that's clothes, nails, decor etc. so to be honest I'd already decided Viridian wouldn't float my boat. Surprisingly something about it does appeal to me...possibly because it's dark with just a hint of green.
 
Glitterati is quite unusual, a dark pink/black base with suspended glitter. I love it! It's not a glitter polish so to speak but it has glitter in it. It's one of those polishes that I catch myself looking at throughout the day.  I've yet to try Viridian but maybe I will.
 
 
Application - as with all Illamasqua polishes I've tried - was fantastic with a good drying time.  I used Seche Vite in the pictures below though, plus I took these pictures at various stages of a train journey back up to my hometown (check out my trusty zebra print case from Primark that I've had for years).
 



 
I also bought some false lashes in no. 17  for a fiver which I've bought before at full price so I was very pleased with that too. I love how Illamasqua have videos on their website of the lashes being worn so you can tell what they look like on - it's sometimes really hard to tell how lashes will look from seeing them in the box and I'm quite particular about the style of lash I like (either spiky and separated or feathery) so this gets a massive thumbs up from me!
 
If you want to hit the Illamasqua sale, then visit www.illamasqua.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooo it's so pretty, I love how subtle the sparkle is :)

    http://mapetiteinfini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect
    Snowshadowbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...