Wednesday 3 October 2012

Things to buy with October's pay...

Blue Cosmic Print Olive Super Skinny Jeans
River Island - £45

I'm obsessed with cosmic/galaxy/galactic prints at the moment and I've been looking for the perfect piece for a while.  I like the prints on a dark blue background like this best, and I also prefer the ones where it's a distinct galaxy print rather than something more abstract and tie dyed.

Chloe Lace Insert Top
Whistles - £125

I don't think I'll be buying this due to the price but I really like it - it's a fairly simple design but I think it's so pretty.  I'm hoping to find a cheaper version of this on the high street but I haven't managed to find one yet.  I've even asked my Mam if she thinks I could DIY one (she said yes!) as she's much more knowledgeable about that sort of thing than I am.

Black Chain and Tassel Belt
River Island - £18

For some weird reason, I also like tassels.  I think this belt would be a great accessory even with a more plain outfit.  Shame it's sold out in all sizes though!

Strappy Jersey Bandeau Top
Topshop - £12

I'm not sure what I'd wear this with but I just love the little neon pop on the straps which I think would look great peeking out from a  dropped armhole vest or off shoulder top.

Leggings
H&M - £9.99

These floral leggings are from the collection that Lana Del Rey is modelling for H&M and I think they're pretty and wearable (and a good price!).  I don't often buy things from H&M as I find it a bit difficult to rummage through and find things but they do have some great stuff.

Jumper
H&M - £19.99

This is also from the Lana Del Rey collection.  I like jumpers (I secretly love autumn and winter dressing even though I love the sun!) and I think I suit baby pink.  It's an angora mix so I'd say this will be super soft too.


Scuba Purple Peplum Dress
Topshop - £48

I had this dress in white but I Ebayed it as to be honest it just wasn't practical.  The fabric of these Topshop scuba dresses is really flattering and I love this type of dark purple.  I want!

Hunter Pearlised Wellies
Topshop - £90

I think, given last weeks weather, wellies are going to be a winter essential and I think these are really unusual.  I don't think I can bring myself to spend £90 on wellies though so I'll just have to make do with my black mock croc ones that I like anyway.


2 comments:

  1. I feel the same about Hunter wellies. I would love a pair but £90 quid just seems too steep. Love everything in this post!

    http://classybirdy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belt is soooooooo pretty! I want one now.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...