Saturday 13 October 2012

Latest purchases - Estee Lauder, Batiste, No7, Lush and L'Oréal

Here's a little sneak peak at what I've bought this week - full reviews to come on soon. I've got a lot of things to write about at the moment!

L'Oréal Professionel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 1500ml - I've blogged about the smaller version of this before so when I spotted a 1500ml version on feelunique.com* for only slightly more than double the price of the 250ml version (£8.10 vs £20.99) I snapped it up straight away!

L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Volume Expand Conditioner 150ml and L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Intense Repair Masque 200ml - picked these up on a whim with my shampoo, wondering if I should have bought the Shine Blonde conditioner instead/too.



Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - the UK's best selling foundation and one of my favourites, especially since we're officially not in summer anymore and I feel like I need a heavier coverage foundation.  It really does last and I think it evens out my skin really well.  Pleasingly, I'd managed to accumulate enough Boots points to pick this up.

L'Oréal Color Riche 3D Nail Stickers in Poudre D'or - I've been craving these for ages but the Boots near me didn't have them so when I nipped into Manchester (for an exam, booo!) I headed to Boots on Market Street and lo and behold they had all the designs in stock.  This is my favourite design and I can't wait to try it out!

No 7 Eye Make Up Remover - I've recommended this to loads of people, it's really effective and if you get it with those £5 No7 vouchers that are always on the go it's about £3.  It's quite oily though so if you don't like that then you might want to try something else.



Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, Melting Snowman Bath Melt, Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb and (of course) Snow Fairy Shower Gel - enough said really, they're pretty and they smell good. I didn't realise that Lush reincarnate Creamy Candy (a fave of mine) as something else at Christmas but apparently they do and Candy Mountain is this years...no wonder I liked it!



Batiste Graffiti - as I've said before, I can't keep up!  This is one of Batiste's latest offerings and is a Boots exclusive. I love the packaging but the scent isn't quite doing it for me, I expected the apple in it to be stronger. It still works as well though. Batiste Wild (leopard print can, vanilla scent) continues to reign supreme for me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...