Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy birthday to me!

It was my birthday last week which makes me the grand old age of 26...wow.  But I actually had a really nice birthday - as well as being treated to a gorgeous meal I got tickets to see the Lion King in Manchester later in the year, plenty of chocolates, pyjamas, some cute pug goodies (including this hoodie) and a lot of beauty stuff, I think people know what I like by now.  So here's a little round up of the beauty related things I got for my birthday, I'll be doing full reviews on most of this stuff as I go along.  I'm just so excited by it all I want to show off basically!

 
Yankee candles in Strawberry Buttercream and Pineapple Cilantro. Yankee tarts in Fruit Fusion, Carribean Kiss and Loves Me, Loves Me Not.

 
Valentino Valentina and Beyonce Pulse perfumes

 
Lots of Lush, Dirt and Glitter and other bath goodies!

 
A close up of the non-Lush stuff


Too Faced Lip Cream in Juicy Melons, Gatineau Lip Balm, No 7 Eye Make Up Remover and Body Shop manicure set
 
 
Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath



Pug make up bag

And finally, the rather gorgeous GHD Air.
 
If there's anything here that you really want to see a review of, let me know and I'll review it.  Just thought I'd leave you with the very cute Russian doll bag that my pressies from my Mam came in, I love it!  It's from Paperchase.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you did so well lady! A belated happy birthday to you too. You will LOVE Lion King. Saw it a few years ago in Vegas and it's brilliant, enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!
    Fab presents :) The gift bag is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday - i'm 26 too in two weeks, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love your presents!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...