Thursday 6 September 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Witty Peach

I fully admit that I bought this online without even trying it after seeing how gorgeous it looked on A Beauty Junkie in London.  It's ombre.  Or dip dyed.  Or whatever the kids are calling it now.  The packaging is really nice, sturdy and practical (finally, I have a mirror in my make up bag).


I much prefer the darker peach/pink side to the lighter, yellowy side - the light side doesn't really show up on my skin or do a lot really so I'll probably use that as an emergency face powder if I need to.  It's a little bit different to the standard pinks I normally wear, much more peach, but I'm actually really liking that and it's quite nice to have a change!  It's not too dark or orange either so is really wearable.

 
I bought mine from Boots.com* for £24.  I also like the Estée Lauder Signature 5-Tone Shimmer Powder for Eyes, Cheeks, Face* on there too, that looks very nice indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blusher, and how it fades into 2 colours

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty, especially the packaging. (your comment about whatever the kids are calling it these days made me smile)

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...