Thursday 14 June 2012

Essie Ole Caliente Nail Polish

I've had this in my ASOS basket for a while but never got round to buying it until I spotted it in TK Maxx as part of a set for £8.95 for three Essie polishes.  I succumbed (are you surprised?).   I was quite good and gave the other two away as presents though so you know, good karma and all that.

I've hardly stopped wearing it since I got it, I love that it's a mid orange/pink (slightly pinker than this picture I'd say) that looks really glossy and summery.  If you're not really a bright nails person, this would be ideal for summer toes.



My cuticles are a disgrace in this photo and have inspired me to get my dry hands on a cuticle remover (Mavala) and new cuticle oil (Nubar) pronto.  Currently trying these out at the moment and my claws are looking in a much better state, I'm pleased to report, my nails are getting pretty long again at last too.  There'll be a review on these products coming soon!

My love affair with Essie polishes is continuing.........

3 comments:

  1. Love this colour! I have heard such good things about Essie polishes
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bright colours and Ole Caliente is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this colour is fab! i only have one essie polish... think i may need to invest in more! ;P xxx


    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...