Monday 5 March 2012

Things I want to buy in March...

...now it's March, and payday has been, I can start buying some new things:



32in Coloured Skinny Jeans (Lilac) - New Look, £16.99

Kelly Brook Kelly Print Kimono - New Look, £24.99
Francesca Red Suedette High Wedges - Boohoo.com, £35

Peplum Skirt - Warehouse, £40

Bodycon Dress in Pastel Stripe - ASOS, £25.00



Seahorse Dress - Lipsy, £50
(not in stores yet - pic from Grazia magazine)



Mango Knit Dress - ASOS, £22.99

Tropical Print Trousers - Topshop, £45
(these are very much sold out as Olivia Palermo wore them at Fashion Week!)

It's all quite pastel-y and summery isn't it?  Let's home the weather matches my purchases...not looking very likely!

5 comments:

  1. I really want pastel skinnies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the lilac jeans and the red wedges! i think they would look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered the skinnies and dressing gown now...need to work on the rest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I love these items :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...