Sunday 22 January 2012

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in No 1 Luminous Radiance


 Everyone's heard of Touch Eclat haven't they?  I was really pleased to receive this actually as it's something I've been thinking about purchasing for a while because I seem to be getting the dreaded herediatary dark circles under my eyes  Now, if I remember rightly, Touche Eclat isn't necessarily a concealer as such - more  a highlighter that reflects light away from the area and masks any undesirables.   It's suitable for all skin types and comes in a variety of shades.  You can actually use it in a whole variety of ways as shown in this blog post but I use it mainly for under my eyes.


Now firstly, the packaging - typical YSL gold, luxurious packaging that looks nice in your make up bag or on your dressing table.  It looks quite similar to my YSL Faux Cils mascara and I'm forever taking the wrong one out of my bag but that's not a big deal.  It has a brush applicator and to dispense product you just click the end, I find that I don't need many clicks to get enough product dispensed.  Application is relatively straightforward, you just brush on and then I blend in with my fingertips - it has a really light consistency and this shows in the way it applies.


In terms of wear, I find it lasts all day, if I'm going somewhere after work or something I might have to reapply it then.  I do think it hides a multitude of sins particularly well and I think I would actually repurchase this once it runs out, it's just one of those products that instantly makes me look more awake.
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch is available from CheapSmells.com for £17.95

After looking at the Cheapsmells site they actually have quite a bit of YSL stuff, all of it a bit cheaper than it would be if you bought it at the counter.  When I think about it, I'm sure I've actually bought YSL Faux Cils Mascara from Cheapsmells before as it was quite a bit cheaper than buying it in store, but they're not offering it at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...