Friday 13 January 2012

Smashbox Bionic Mascara in Jet Black


I was sent this to review and after trying it a few times, this mascara isn't really for me - it creates brilliant volume and makes lashes look really full/dark but when your eyelashes are as short as mine, I'd prefer something that elongates my lashes a bit more too.  It is a good mascara and if you've already got long lashes, or your lashes are fair/sparse then this would probably be better for you.


The packaging, wand and formula are all nice, they're just not right for my eyelashes and don't give me the extra length and flutter I so desperately crave.  However, in saying that I have been using it when I wear false lashes because of how dark and full it makes my lashes, so my own lashes blend in much better with the falsies.


Smashbox Bionic Mascara is available from CheapSmells.com for £12.95 (a 22% saving from the retail price.  I got a whole load of Smashbox stuff for Christmas so expect a review to come on that stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...