Friday 9 December 2011

UK Free Delivery day is today - over 250 retailers taking part

If, like me, you don't like paying delivery costs (I know delivery has to be paid for somewhere but I hate it, especially when it's expensive) but much prefer buying things online to sharpening your elbows and hitting the high street, you'll be pleased to know that over 250 UK retailers are taking place in Free Delivery today including:
  • Radley
  • Benefit
  • Bliss
  • The White Company
  • Oasis
  • Lipsy
  • Miss Selfridge
  • Uniqlo
  • StylistPick
  • Monsoon
  • Elemis
  • Links of London
  • Boots
  • Cult Beauty
  • Molton Brown
  • All Saints
  • Avon
  • Ralph Lauren
  • Apple
  • Accesorize
  • Schuh
  • Bertie
  • Diesel
  • Reiss
  • Dorothy Perkins
  • Bumble & Bumble
  • Warehouse
  • Wallis
  • Agent Provocateur
So rather than just adding pointless things to your basket to make up the minimum amount for free delivery or hanging on for a free delivery code, why not take advantage of UK Free Delivery Day today, just in time for Christmas.  For more information and a full list of the retailers taking part, please visit http://www.freedeliveryday.com/

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Hadn't heard about it though until I read your post. Is it just me or have they kept it quite quiet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just randomly got an email about it this week and thought wow what a great idea. I wonder if for the most part its being left to the retailers to publicise as I've seen a few emails as a consumer saying free delivery today? I suppose if they made it too public, it would put people off ordering until the free day? Hopefully this will be something that will continue in years to come. I feel a bit grr as I made a few orders last week that I begrudged paying delivery for! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so good delivery can be so expensive, thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. River Island is free delivery today too <3
    notafashionstudent.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...