Saturday 10 December 2011

Give the gift of pampering this Christmas with Wahanda


People who know me well (or maybe even not so well as in my work Secret Santa I got given perfume) know that if you're getting me a present then make up, skincare, perfume or spa days will always go down well.  Shoes, bags and earrings are usually a pretty good option too, but I can be a bit picky about these things...y'know, just saying in case any of you feel the urge to buy me a gift!

In terms of buying gifts (either for yourself or others) I've used Wahanda quite a few times now, I've had bargainous lash extensions, a fish pedicure, my first ever set of Shellac nails and a fab pamper package but I've also booked a gorgeous spa day a while ago too through Wahanda.  I could do with a spa day I think, I look and feel very wintery at the moment!

Wahanda is a daily deals site with a difference - they mainly deal in spa and beauty treatment offers, they were actually voted Best Online Beauty Website by Elle magazine, which is an amazing accolade. They're currently offering all sorts of fabulous Christmas deals for a range of prices as well as Wahanda Spa Vouchers that can be used in over 900 spas and salons worldwide.  They offer local and national deals which I personally think is better for presents too, it gives more choice, and is good if your family don't just live up the road (like my lot!).  Best of all the vouchers for a deal come through instantly, which is ideal if you've left it too late to go shopping or have something delivered as you can just print out and wrap, or put it in a card. 

So, if you're struggling for a bit of inspiration, or you just want to give yourself a treat to book in January and make a bleak month more bearable, why not have a look at Wahanda and see if there's anything you fancy?  I've currently got my eyes open for a nice spa day, tooth whitening, a Brazilian Blow Dry or tattoo removal...Shellac nails or lash extensions would be great too.  I'm nothing if not diverse in my tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...