Friday 25 November 2011

Viva La Nails 25% off code

Wow, there's a lot of discount codes floating about at the minute isn't there (not that I'm complaining!)?    Just thought I'd let you know that Viva La Nails are offering 25% off all purchases on their website until Sunday  using the code BLACK at checkout.

They do all sorts of nail art and technician supplies, I've used them quite a few times and always been really impressed with the service, speed of delivery and the items I received.  Quite a few of my nail art posts have been done using things I've bought from Viva La Nails - got my eye on some rhinestones, a rhinestone picker upper and some neon glitter amongst some other things!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...