Monday 12 September 2011

Tangle Teezer



As I mentioned in my post the other day, my hairdresser used a Tangle Teezer on my hair and I liked it so much I bought one - I seem to have lost my normal hairbrush and I've been using this awful, horrible one that I found in my drawer that I can literally feel pulling my hair out.


I bought this from Boots for about £10 and I'm so pleased I did - it goes through dry or wet hair really easily without pulling or taking much hair out of my head at all. I also like that it's pink, though it does look a little bit like a horsebrush. It's plastic and the bristles are all different lengths so it gets through all your hair (which is a godsend when your hair is quite thick like mine).

I know I'm a little bit late on this as loads of people have already discovered Tangle Teezer but I'd definately recommend this. On a side note, I didn't realise this was a product that was on Dragons Den (a programme I'm addicted to) and didn't get investment - just goes to show that a setback doesn't mean the end! I'm really pleased with this brush and have already raved about it to a few people, despite having reservations about it just being a gimmick when I first heard about it.

5 comments:

  1. ah ive always wondered what these were they sound really good great post tempted to buy one now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a purple Tangle Teezer and I would never dream of using anything else, it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I feel about them now - I wouldn't go back to a different brush now. I did think "how different can it really be" but it definately is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has absolutely saved my hair! My hair is really long and thick but this makes it sooo easy to brush through x

    ReplyDelete
  5. please follow me and check out my review of the tangle teezer :) http://beautyjunkieanna.blogspot.com/2011/11/tangle-pleazer.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...