Sunday 25 September 2011

Britney Spears Believe Eau De Parfum




I have a confession to make - I quite like Britney Spears' perfumes. And whilst Ms Spears hasn't exactly been setting the charts on fire of late, Fantasy will always have a special place in my heart with its ridiculously sweet aroma and tacky pink bottle. But I don't think this perfume was ever on my radar (which I'm sure is a Britney Spears album track actually) - probably because it doesn't look like its slightly more lurid cousins (Fantasy and Radiance, I'm looking at you) and actually it doesn't smell like them either, it smells much more fresh and light. Overall this is a really nice "everyday" perfume and I think it looks much better than previous Britney perfumes, and much less aimed at teenage people.


This was an unexpected birthday present, and I'm glad I got it!

1 comment:

  1. Wish someone give me a present like that too for my Britney Spears perfume collections. :)

    do pheromones work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...