Sunday 6 March 2011

Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers (at last!)








I've wanted this for ages now - to say I was a little excited when I saw Deborah Lippmann polishes in House of Fraser (Manchester Deansgate store in case you were wondering) would be a massive understatement.It's a dark grey with red multi-sized glitter suspended in it. Dark colour, red glitter, multi glitter - amazing!




Application was good, wear time good. Overall very pleased. Weirdly though I don't love this quite as much as I thought I would, I much prefer Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance which is similar but with purple glitter. It's also quite similar to Eyeko Vampira which has the same colours but not the larger glitter (much cheaper though!).



Saying this, Deborah Lippmann polishes are still unique and lovely polishes that are great for a special treat. You can also nab them on the House of Fraser website, I'd order them with some other stuff though as the delivery is a bit OTT for one nail varnish. I wonder if these will be included when HOF have their 25% off days? One can only hope...

2 comments:

  1. Ahh i love dark red / burgundy colours on my nails too :) you would like nails inc Victoria shade its my favourite colour ever :D iv just came across your blog its so cute ! hopefully you wouldnt mind following me back :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...