Monday 28 February 2011

RapidLash Update - Week 4

I've been a bit rubbish over the last week and haven't been applying my RapidLash as often as I should have been - I went away and forgot to take it with me so that was about 6 days out of the 14 I didn't use it. Oops, so no pic this week as I don't feel like it counts!


I'll give you some more info about RapidLash instead to make up for my rubbishness.


Apparently in a clinical study of 48 people over 84 days, lashes were up to 50% longer and 75% thicker. You can use it on your brows too if they're a bit sparse.

RapidLash retails for £39.99 and is available exclusively in the UK from Boots and Boots.com for anyone wanting to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...