Monday 15 March 2010

Pop Beauty Blush Cake in Pretty In Pink

I’ve been using this for a while (as you may be able to tell by the fact that foundation/concealer on the lid, a sure sign of being carried around in my make up bag for a while!). It’s lasted me ages and there’s still loads left!

I bought it online after seeing it in a magazine without actually having any real idea of what it might be like. Luckily, I really like it – it looks a bit scary in the packaging, very bright with glitter, but it actually looks a nice natural flush on my skintone when applied sparingly and it actually isn’t all that glittery. If you are a bit heavy handed though, then prepare to look very pink/red.

I bought mine for about £5 all in from Ebay but I think it retails at somewhere more like £10 in the shops?

2 comments:

  1. great review :) please check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew many designers who read practically nothing, however composed adequately on the grounds that they comprehended linguistic use and sentence structure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...