Thursday 4 February 2010

17 Nail Xtras Glitter Topcoat - Review

I bought this on impulse because it was sparkly and I'm actually pretty pleased with how it looks on, it has multicoloured fine glitter pieces in a clear topcoat - I've layered it over Nails Inc Black Taxi here:My camera hasn't picked up the true dept of the colours in the glitter - there's flecks of red, green, gold and silver in there that really catch the light! It wasn't overly quick to dry and as it's glitter will probably last a decent amount of time as a topcoat, though CND/Seche Vite etc probably don't have to be quivering in their polish bottles just yet!

However, it was £3.99 which I think for a brand like 17 is actually a little expensive - I could probably get similar results with something a lot cheaper (as it's a fun polish addition rather than an actual colour) so I'd have a look around for something else rather than buy this again, though I do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...