Friday 29 January 2010

Dermalogica Favorites Holiday Kit

I love Dermalogica, I already use their cleanser and masque (see below), and if I ever get a facial, I make sure it's a Dermalogica one - they do face-mapping and recommend products for you, guaranteeing they'll work to try and sort any skin problems you may have if specifically recommended.
But, the products are pretty expensive (especially when you want EVERYTHING), so before I committed to spending money extending my collection, I thought I'd buy some minis, so the Favorites Holiday Kit it was:


It contains: Precleanse (0.5 fl oz), Gentle Cream Exfoliant (0.3 fl oz), Daily Microfoliant (0.45 oz), Skin Hydrating Booster (0.25 fl oz) - so, they are all pretty small but my word, good things do come in small packages! My skin feels amazing, the Precleanse and Daily Microfoliant will be bought in full when these minis run out...

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Dermalogica Products, i've heard loads of good things. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HQHair are doing 10 free samples with any order over £10 until tomorrow at midnight - the code at checkout is DERM10.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...