Saturday 21 November 2009

Battle of the Batistes



I love Batiste dry shampoo- it's a godsend when you get up late/can't be bothered washing your hair/are travelling somewhere.

I started off using Lee Stafford dry shampoo but quickly graduated to Batiste once I'd spotted the Tropical scented one. I loved it. Then I noticed the Diva and Boho fragrances - both gorgeous too! Weirdly my favourite is Boho (I'm not what you'd call a Boho girl), though I haven't tried Blush yet (which I assume is florally?)
Now I see they've brought out sprays for brown and black hair (no more white powdery roots!) but as a blondie I won't be trying these; strangely they are like £1 more than the normal ones?

3 comments:

  1. Eeekkk! I LOVE Batiste! I discovered it about 2 years ago and I really couldnt live without it now! And the minis are great for when your going on a night out :) The price has increased sooo much though! I remember when I first started buying it, it was around £1.10, now its £1.99 in Morrisons! Love your blog hun, check out mine? Its new :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Boho one too! I tried blush and wasn't too keen on the scent. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I use Lee Stafford dry shampoo at the moment and just never feels like it works too well. I'll have to convert to the Batiste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...